When you care about what you do, you’re careful about who you do it with.
That means we’re intentional about who we choose to work with—and who we don’t.
Honestly, it’s not just about the assets. Or about picking stocks. Or having money just for the sake of having more money.
This is about you and what you’ve worked incredibly hard to create. And that means we need to be able to have real conversations about all of it. And those who are closed off or unwilling to talk about those things are usually not a great fit.
We're looking for people who...
Learn more about our Purpose Driven Process.
- Value friends, family, and community
- Are willing to explore all their options
- Believe their wealth should be purpose and mission-driven, and not exist for its own sake
- Are as concerned about how to provide for others as they are for themselves
- Trust us to go all-in, and not halfway
- Are financially monogamous. (We’re not interested in being in an open marriage with you and another financial services company.)